Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Fan Page Newsfeed Cut off

3 posters

Go down

Public Fan Page Newsfeed Cut off Empty Public Fan Page Newsfeed Cut off

Post by sfjkldjfsl Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 am

I find it absolutely ridiculous that Facebook shows a loading sign when users who are NOT logged in look at a public fan page such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are public fan pages. Advertisers paid good money to use these pages as a way to broadcast their messages to the PUBLIC. They chose to use Facebook as the medium. I know for a fact that Oreo has paid big $ to get 16M+ fans on Facebook. Many of that $ was spend on Facebook Ads.

So WHY THEN does Facebook have the audacity to limit the amount of public wall posts on Oreo's page to users who are not logged in to Facebook? Having this feed public is the page administrator's (Oreo) right as an advertiser.

What do I mean by 'limit the amount of public wall posts'? I mean that if you're not logged into Facebook and you click on the fan page's wall and scroll down (for ANY fan page), all you see is a loading icon. The rest of the news feeds do not load until you login to Facebook.

Who at Facebook is in charge of this? How do we get them to fix this mistake?
sfjkldjfsl
sfjkldjfsl

Back to top Go down

Public Fan Page Newsfeed Cut off Empty Re: Public Fan Page Newsfeed Cut off

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:49 am

Moved from General to Facebook Support other problems;

We assume you do appreciate that this forum is in no way associated with Facebook and we have no control over what Facebook does or does not 'do'?

So what is your particular 'problem' with logging into Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down