Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems writing responses to statuses - click on 'return' button and it posts the message! = crap

2 posters

Go down

Problems writing responses to statuses - click on 'return' button and it posts the message! = crap Empty Problems writing responses to statuses - click on 'return' button and it posts the message! = crap

Post by Suzanne Alford Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 am

Hi

I'm a newbie - so apologies if posting in wrong area.

What the heck has happened - now when i write a response to someone's status and i click on 'return' to start a new line/paragraph, it sends the message instead, often when i'm midway through my writing! This only happened from tonight 15th/16th March 2011.

This is so annoying! I've seen somewhere else someone saying the same thing so its not just me!

Who can we 'contact' to change this?

Why do idiots meddle with things when they were working just fine?

It now says click on 'shift and enter' when you want to create a new line! This is not a natural thing to do when typing! I have far better things to think about than making two unnatural keyboard strokes, to do what one 'return' button did most eloquently and indeed is the very purpose of a 'return' button!

SOS - i have little sanity left!

Cheers
Reiki Sue x
Suzanne Alford
Suzanne Alford

Back to top Go down

Problems writing responses to statuses - click on 'return' button and it posts the message! = crap Empty Re: Problems writing responses to statuses - click on 'return' button and it posts the message! = crap

Post by Fayde Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:05 am

I think this is a Facebook update so you don't need to move your mouse and just press enter instead.
So you will have to get use to using Shift + Enter for a new line and Enter to send.

Some other mod move this to Profile support or Other Problems.

=>Moved
(The Listener)
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down