Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I keep getting blocked from sending friend requests!!

2 posters

Go down

I keep getting blocked from sending friend requests!! Empty I keep getting blocked from sending friend requests!!

Post by RYANSUPERGENIUS1123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:28 pm

I just sent a friend request to a friend I know that asked me to send her a friend request, and I was about to add a couple more friends that are mutually friends with me and with the friend I already sent the request to, and I just got a 14 day block!! Well, to be honest, I used to have a habit of sending too many requests to strangers, but I didn't do it for a spamming purpose, but I just used to send friend requests to members of Facebook groups that I joined, because I thought that the purpose for Facebook groups was for making new friends with people that I have in common with them, like hobbies, and what the group is for. And I started to get blocked. And I posted something into the group about why I got blocked from sending friend requests for 4 days, even though I was just adding members of the group, and they said there's a limit of sending 100 requests a day, and recommended me to only send 30 a day to be safe. So after 5 days (just to be sure that it's been at least 4 full days instead of about 3 days and 23 and 59.5/60 hours, so it'll be guaranteed that the block has reached the deadline), I tried to send only 30 requests, and I got blocked for 7 days after sending 25 requests, and I was really pissed. So I stopped sending requests, and only started sending friend requests to people that I really know, like people that used to go to high school with me, and people I see at college every day. So after about 2 and 1/2 weeks (after the 7 day block was over), I sent a request to a friend from MySpace that recently joined Facebook and asked me to send him a friend request (he used to go to high school with me), and a few hours later, another friend (who plays Mafia Wars and Mobsters 2: Vendetta) sent me two friend suggestions, and I responded to the friend suggestion, sending a friend request (and adding a personal message in the request, saying that a friend suggested me to add them, which is a wise thing to do, so they know who you are, so they'll know that u are a mutual friend of their friend, not a spammer), and a minute later, I just got a 14 day block!! On the 2nd week of being blocked, I received a friend suggestion, and I knew that since I was blocked from sending requests and e-mails, I had to wait until the 14 day block ends before I respond to the friend suggestion. Well, after the 14 day block finally ended, I noticed there's now 2 friend suggestions when I logged in, so I responded to them, but they both said "Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem." So I reported both errors, saying I know them, and someone suggested me to add them. No response. Oh well. Anyways, on Friday, a friend that goes bowling with me at the Alameda Bowl asked me to add her (the same person I mentioned in the beginning of this post, just showing when it happened after the previous conflicts in this post), and a minute later, I just got blocked, which just happened about an hour ago. And this is not fair!! I'm sorry for getting blocked before, but I was naive around then, because friends have told me before that Facebook groups really was for making friends (including adding them to friends) with people that I have in common with. But now I'm aware that they were wrong, and it's not my fault, so I just wanna reclaim the rights to send friend requests again without getting blocked as long as I don't send too many (and that includes not getting blocked for just sending one or a couple friend requests to people that asked me to send to them). I now know the right time and place (and purpose) to send friend requests, and the right people to send them too, and I just didn't understand that sending too many is not allowed, because the terms page did not mention the friend request thing. So I really want to be allowed to send requests again (and I mean being allowed to send up to no more than 100, or whatever the limit was around all the times when I haven't been blocked from friend requests before). I learned a lesson, and I believe I deserve to have the rights I used to have again. I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Whether or not you admins that read this wanna grant me the right, please at least reply to this, and if u don't wanna grant me the right yet, please give me details of how to earn the right back (if u wanna make a deal or contract with me to see if I deserve the right back or not. Or whatever it takes). Thanks again.
RYANSUPERGENIUS1123
RYANSUPERGENIUS1123

Back to top Go down

I keep getting blocked from sending friend requests!! Empty Re: I keep getting blocked from sending friend requests!!

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Just to advise you ; this forum has no control over what Facebook does or does not 'do' with accounts and we cannot tell Facebook to release or permit any activity on any Facebook account

You choose to use Facebook so you have to abide by their Rules

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Plus please see

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other people you know personally.

If you’ve been prevented from adding friends on Facebook, it’s likely because many friend requests you’ve sent recently have gone unanswered this may be because you’ve sent friend requests to strangers, or it may be due to other behavior that Facebook members have reported as unwelcome.

You’ll be allowed to add friends again soon. At that time, please remember to only send friend requests and messages to people who you already know personally. Otherwise, additional limits may be placed on your account.

For more information on your rights and responsibilities as a Facebook member, please click "Terms" at the bottom of any Facebook page.

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I keep getting blocked from sending friend requests!! Empty Re: I keep getting blocked from sending friend requests!!

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:57 am

Moved from Friend to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down