Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band Page not configured properly, can't get Music Player "unburied"

2 posters

Go down

Band Page not configured properly, can't get Music Player "unburied" Empty Band Page not configured properly, can't get Music Player "unburied"

Post by Back40 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:17 pm

This sounds like such a lame question, but I cannot figure out what FB is doing.

I have a band page (facebook.com/back40band). The Help Center tells me that it should be pre-configured as follows:

"Facebook Pages come pre-installed with custom functionality for each Page category. These are the applications and information fields Facebook believes will be most relevant to the category you have selected when creating your Page. For instance, a Band Page comes pre-installed with a music player, video player, discography, reviews, tour dates, and a discussion board. "

It is not. None of the things above are pre-installed. Can anyone help?

When I install the Music Player manually, it only shows up in the "Info" tab, at the very bottom of the page, which seems useless for fans who are directed to the page. Is there a way to force it to render somewhere else?

Thanks in advance, really appreciate any help.

Tony / Back40
Back40
Back40

Back to top Go down

Band Page not configured properly, can't get Music Player "unburied" Empty Re: Band Page not configured properly, can't get Music Player "unburied"

Post by Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

That question you found on the Help Center is most likely outdated. Not sure though, since I haven't created new pages for a while. Tongue

The Music Player App doesn't seem to work anymore. In fact, it's been "broken" for a long, long time. I suggest you add a different application, like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down