Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My attending events does not show up on my news feed or my Friends' Events link

2 posters

Go down

My attending events does not show up on my news feed or my Friends' Events link Empty My attending events does not show up on my news feed or my Friends' Events link

Post by youfb Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:26 pm

I attend several events and NONE of them showed up on my newsfeed nor my friends' Events tab on their page! Why is that?? I even set up a few tester facebook pages to see if I can see them, but I couldn't. However I was able to see the tester Facebook sites attend events and those showed up on the newsfeed! So it is definitely my original facebook page. I just can't understand it because ALL of the settings on my original page versus the tester FB pages are the same!!

Please help.
youfb
youfb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My attending events does not show up on my news feed or my Friends' Events link Empty Re: My attending events does not show up on my news feed or my Friends' Events link

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 am

just found out this same exact problem. So came here looking for answers. I even tried opening new accounts to test, and they all work, but my original one doesn't! All the settings are the same on my original versus the tester Facebook sites so it isn't in the settings. I'm afraid Facebook might have changed things around when they kept updating with new features.

But if someone knows, please help!!

You posted this on someone else's thread; please do not do this as it does not help the other poster..

Someone will respond when they can
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down