Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY HELP??? TO UNMARK AS SPAM A POST & DELETE IT on EVENT's page!!

3 posters

Go down

CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY HELP??? TO UNMARK AS SPAM A POST & DELETE IT on EVENT's page!!  Empty CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY HELP??? TO UNMARK AS SPAM A POST & DELETE IT on EVENT's page!!

Post by aspireall Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 am

Hello

This is very embarrassing and important issue.
There was a negative post on an event I've announced. I marked it as spam and it disappeared. I thought everything is alright but others can see that post continuously. I should un-mark it now and rather just delete it, but I don't know where and I can't see that post anymore. I don't even have options -> SPAM or spam filter for this event. I've created the event as admin on a facebook group. I'm not the creator of that facebook group. Only Admin.

Can anyone help???? Every minute that post is there is a great loss of image for the event Crying((

Thank you

Have a nice day!

Last edited by aspireall on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : to complete with more precise information)
aspireall
aspireall

Back to top Go down

CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY HELP??? TO UNMARK AS SPAM A POST & DELETE IT on EVENT's page!!  Empty Re: CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY HELP??? TO UNMARK AS SPAM A POST & DELETE IT on EVENT's page!!

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Refrain from posting in CAPS as it's considered shouting. You don't need to, we can hear ya.

Create a new dummy profile (Logout and then register), using a valid e-mail address, confirm it and add yourself (your regular account) as friend. Then, add this new account as the event's admin.

Log back in with the dummy account. The post should be visible & deleteable.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY HELP??? TO UNMARK AS SPAM A POST & DELETE IT on EVENT's page!!  Empty Re: CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY HELP??? TO UNMARK AS SPAM A POST & DELETE IT on EVENT's page!!

Post by aspireall Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Thank you. It worked.
aspireall
aspireall

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

aspireall wrote:Thank you. It worked.

In which case

Sent to solved !
!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum