Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of my friends have disappeared!

3 posters

Go down

All of my friends have disappeared! Empty All of my friends have disappeared!

Post by nursenat88 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 am

Hi there!

I had just over 700 friends, which somehow have all disappeared. I log on to FB everyday and really dont understand why. No one knows my password.
Could I have been hacked?

Moved from General Discussion to Facebook support friends
nursenat88
nursenat88

Back to top Go down

All of my friends have disappeared! Empty Re: All of my friends have disappeared!

Post by nursenat88 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:40 am

Ok then, I am still receiving gifts from people, but its still saying I am not they're friend.
Do u guys think this could just be a glitch on the website?
nursenat88
nursenat88

Back to top Go down

All of my friends have disappeared! Empty Re: All of my friends have disappeared!

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Pretty weird... Can you please take a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Account => Edit Friends?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun May 08, 2011 7:05 am

Moved from Friends to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down