Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Username in the the identity document

3 posters

Go down

Username in the the identity document Empty Username in the the identity document

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Hello, I don't know If in your country exists the identity document also called identity card. I'm from Spain and I've it. In our times, the username is so important for the administration and the organizacion as a second name on the Internet. I think that the governments have to create an unique username for us in the Identity document, and then we'll be able for administrate better our dates on the Internet. Also we could recognize better in our relationships. In this century, the identity document have to be allied with the new technologies. I don't know what's your opinion but I'd to know. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Username in the the identity document Empty Re: Username in the the identity document

Post by nancy dee Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:34 am

Does that mean no matter what site you register to you can only sign up using that one username shown on your identity document?
nancy dee
nancy dee
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Username in the the identity document Empty Re: Username in the the identity document

Post by Poke Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm

I see this person is now a guest so no need to reply to this topic.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mint24 Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 am

would that be safe if you only have one username in all your account?
mint24
mint24
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down