Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temp. Locked Out

3 posters

Go down

Temp. Locked Out Empty Temp. Locked Out

Post by melissa.zavala87 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I have been using Facebook for a while now, I bought a new computer after my old one fried....and...well I guess FB didn't recognize me, it asked me to verify my identity and thats just what I have been trying to do for the past week. Well it says it send a confirmation code to my cell, which it does.....but it comes up un-readable...I meand like sqares and question marks with one or two numbers or letters. i dont understand....What can I do....I mean I also have 2 other emails on my account but they dont send confirmation codes to those. I need to access my account....I have all my family and on my FB and all my pics from when I was pregnant and my kids growing up and they are now 8,4,2 and 1. Please help me.....I cant read the confirmation code to be able to type it in and verify its my account....please.....oh please

Here is a screenshot, I blocked out my phone number for my safety.... please help me...
melissa.zavala87
melissa.zavala87
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Temp. Locked Out Empty Re: Temp. Locked Out

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

I have been using Facebook for a while now, I bought a new computer after my old one fried....

So first question might be to ask if that new computer is properly Protected to go on the internet?

Also; IMHO accessing Facebook should be no problem provided you are still in the same location to normal which we assume you are?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa.zavala87 Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:49 pm

I still access the internet from home, I have wifi....so everything is the same.....The only difference is I have a new computer, Facebook does not recognize that its me logging on, what do I do....What can I do.....I am so confused.... I try.....try.....try and try again to verify it is ME but when it get to the part where they say we sent you a confirmation code....please type it below when you receive it......I receive the text fine and fast but it comes up weird, I mean like two squares a letter or two and more squares or question marks.....WHAT CAN I DO??????? Please help me......
melissa.zavala87
melissa.zavala87
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Temp. Locked Out Empty screen shot

Post by melissa.zavala87 Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:54 pm

[img][url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i

=3&u=16566516][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/img]
melissa.zavala87
melissa.zavala87
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:16 pm

melissa.zavala87 wrote:[img][url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i

=3&u=16566516][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/img]

Can you please redu this screen shot as I, for one, cannot see it ?

Of interest, have you tried to give logging onto Facebook a rest for about a week..then try again?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down