Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me how I contact to Facebook? I have a good idea!

2 posters

Go down

Tell me how I contact to Facebook? I have a good idea! Empty Tell me how I contact to Facebook? I have a good idea!

Post by абатуев Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Good afternoon Facebook User,

-> Firstly sorry if the text is read or not is difficult to understand (translation done in the network)

I would like to offer you a good idea to promote your social network around the world!
Your network and so has great potential - but still, I developed a little tactical thinking of everyone ...

Which would entail not only the city but even the country!
As they say in our hands:)

If you are interested and you are ready to listen to my idea, then you can contact me

in Germany.

Alexander
Tel: [removed]
абатуев
абатуев

Back to top Go down

Tell me how I contact to Facebook? I have a good idea! Empty Re: Tell me how I contact to Facebook? I have a good idea!

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 pm

FYI, we're an unofficial forum - none of us works for Facebook.

You can send your suggestion to them with the following link, though - https://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=suggestions
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Tell me how I contact to Facebook? I have a good idea! Empty Re: Tell me how I contact to Facebook? I have a good idea!

Post by абатуев Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Thank you very much! now look
абатуев
абатуев

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down