Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Roadblock. I Havent Receive the Text

2 posters

Go down

Facebook Roadblock. I Havent Receive the Text Empty Facebook Roadblock. I Havent Receive the Text

Post by RyanHaji Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi. I got locked out of my facebook account, because my friend reported a problem as a joke. For the Security Question, it says it well send me a confirmation code. It shows my number which is the correct one. I haven't received a text, and I keep pressing resend but nothing is sent and nothing different changes on the screen. Please Help!

Moved from Hacked to Mobile notification

Last edited by Ruby on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved as I think in wrong section)
RyanHaji
RyanHaji

Back to top Go down

Facebook Roadblock. I Havent Receive the Text Empty Re: Facebook Roadblock. I Havent Receive the Text

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

RyanHaji wrote:Hi. I got locked out of my facebook account, because my friend reported a problem as a joke. For the Security Question, it says it well send me a confirmation code. It shows my number which is the correct one. I haven't received a text, and I keep pressing resend but nothing is sent and nothing different changes on the screen. Please Help!

You say they will send you a text but do you include for them your Country Code plus your Mobile number or else you will really never get it ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Roadblock. I Havent Receive the Text Empty Re: Facebook Roadblock. I Havent Receive the Text

Post by RyanHaji Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

sorry..what you are saying is confusing..they have my country code..i live in Canada...they have the number, that has the country code and number..and i did not register for facebook mobile texts before..but they have my number..and i cant sign up for it cuz im locked out..
RyanHaji
RyanHaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down