Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebooksite - I have to log in but it should not be needed

2 posters

Go down

Facebooksite - I have to log in but it should not be needed Empty Facebooksite - I have to log in but it should not be needed

Post by LindaM Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 am

I work at a library and we have a facebooksite. When you follow a link to our facebook you should directly come to our site. As it is now you have to log in to facebook to se our site. It has worked before and we can´t find anything wrong in our settings. Our site is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Many thanks if someone can gelp me!

Linda Magnusson
LindaM
LindaM

Back to top Go down

Facebooksite - I have to log in but it should not be needed Empty Re: Facebooksite - I have to log in but it should not be needed

Post by Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Go to Edit Page => Manage Permissions and make sure the restrictions look like this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebooksite - I have to log in but it should not be needed Empty Re: Facebooksite - I have to log in but it should not be needed

Post by LindaM Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 am

So easy solved! We had Sweden as a country restriction, but now it´s open for every country - and it works!

Many many thanks!!!
LindaM
LindaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down