Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I know who has viewed my profile

4 posters

Go down

How do I know who has viewed my profile  Empty How do I know who has viewed my profile

Post by kunga dechen Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 am

Hellow,
I must say that this will help me to know that who viewed my facebook profile.

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title completely changed as original bore no relation to' needs 'of poster)
kunga dechen
kunga dechen

Back to top Go down

How do I know who has viewed my profile  Empty Re: How do I know who has viewed my profile

Post by Poke Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 am

I don't think we have a section for that. But thanks for the compliment.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How do I know who has viewed my profile  Empty hellow

Post by kunga dechen Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi,
I just want to know that how do I know that my friends has viewed my profilw ?
kunga dechen
kunga dechen

Back to top Go down

How do I know who has viewed my profile  Empty Re: How do I know who has viewed my profile

Post by Poke Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey there,

I don't think you can see the people who looked at your wall. Unless, if they comment on someones post and they just looked on your wall. But really there is no way you can see who looked at your wall.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Thread in this section and in Facebook support other problems merged; unnecessary 'smiley' posts removed thread title changed to reflect actual needs of poster
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Cutting to the chase: NO, you can't find out who viewed your profile. All application, pages, surveys, games, etc. that claim to do that are HOAXES and will most likely try to spam your friends or steal your account details.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum