Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public albums not visible

Go down

Public albums not visible Empty Public albums not visible

Post by camshaftgraphics Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 am

Hello.

I have a few albums that are marked as Everyone in privacy, so anyone who accesses my account should be able to see them, but that doesn't happen.

I asked a friend to log on and check my profile, and he can't see my albums. He can click on my profile picture, it takes him to the profile pictures album, and if he clicks on Albums from there, he gets an error, that the page can't be accessed.

Also, the Photo application doesn't show up on my sidebar, under the profile picture for anybody else other than myself.

I think the problem is that I don't have any application enabled (not even the photo application), but I have no idea how to do that. The facebook help says I should access the app directory to install some apps, but their link doesn't seem to work.

And, while I'm in the Home tab (not the Profile tab), and I select Photos from the sidebar, it says "No one has uploaded any photos", though if I go to profile and click photos, I can clearly see my albums.

Any help would be great.
camshaftgraphics
camshaftgraphics

Back to top Go down