Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading issues

3 posters

Go down

Loading issues Empty Facebook messages, newsfeed and groups not loading...

Post by jlluch Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Dear Friends,

For over ten days I haven't been able to see beyond the first page of the newsfeed or any group. The option of seeing older posts doesn't show. I can't see any messages either. I tried all browsers and different computers. It only works with the Ipad Facebook third party applications but I want to use my desktop and laptop. Can someone help please?

Thank you in advance for any input.

Sincerely,

Jordi
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Loading issues Empty Re: Loading issues

Post by Admin Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Have you recently used any Facebook applications? Did you have the new messages layout yet, or did you still have the old one?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jlluch Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 am

I haven't used any new Facebook applications. However I installed the video chat Plugin and the issue started a few days later. How can I solve the problem?

I had the old message layout. I wasn't aware there was a new layout...

Thank you.
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:14 pm

If you still have the old messages layout, installing the video chat plugin could have been the problem, because it's currently available for people that have the new chatbar (therefore the new layout) only.

Follow these steps uninstall the plug-in.

For WINDOWS:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Choose “Facebook Video Calling Plugin” from the list of programs and click Uninstall.

For MAC OS X:
- In the Finder, go to your Home directory (labeled with a house icon and your username).
- Open the “Library” folder.
- Open the “Internet Plug-Ins” folder.
- Delete the FacebookVideoCalling.bundle file.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Loading issues Empty Loading issues

Post by jlluch Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Dear Friends,

For the last two weeks, even though I can see the notification of my messages they don't load. Also, I can only see the most recent page of newsfeed and groups and the right side of groups is missing completely. I have heard that Facebook has recently made changes to messages. Could this be the culprit? I can only see everything by using my Android phone Facebook application or my IPad Facebook application.

Will all these issues resolve by themselves or should I open a new account? The latter would be a big hassle since I already have a lot of content on my current account and over 4,ooo friends...

I would appreciate any input you may give me.
Sincerely,

Jordi
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Loading issues Empty Loading issues

Post by jlluch Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Dear Friends,

I have posted this same message several times and I see it has been deleted every time. Can someone tell me why?

I have been unable to load my Facebook messages or beyond the most recent page of groups and newsfeed for almost two weeks now.

Can someone let me know what to do? I have sent numerous emails to Facebook but I never received any reply.

Should I open a new account? It would be a pain because I have a lot of content on my current account besides over 4,000 friends.

I look forward to any input you may give me.

Sincerely,

Jordi
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 am

jlluch wrote:Dear Friends,

I have posted this same message several times and I see it has been deleted every time. Can someone tell me why?

I have been unable to load my Facebook messages or beyond the most recent page of groups and newsfeed for almost two weeks now.

Can someone let me know what to do? I have sent numerous emails to Facebook but I never received any reply.

Should I open a new account? It would be a pain because I have a lot of content on my current account besides over 4,000 friends.

I look forward to any input you may give me.

Sincerely,

Jordi
Your three topics have now been merged
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jlluch Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:32 am

Where did my post go?
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jlluch Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 am

Dear Listener,

I sent you an email. Could you please check? If you reply to it, where should I receive it?
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jlluch Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:02 am

My loading issues are not computer specific. I have tried several computers and browsers...
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jlluch Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Dear Listener,

I deleted the plugin as you suggested but the issues continue... What can I do next?

Thank you in advance.

Jordi
jlluch
jlluch
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Please don't post any other topics about this same issue, and don't send me any e-mails for Facebook issues.

Based on the large amount of people saying Facebook isn't loading properly for them, I guessing this is a general issue that could be server-related, considering it's NOT a computer issue.

Please submit a bug report [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down