Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I try access game apps screen starts flashing FB login screen

3 posters

Go down

When I try access game apps screen starts flashing FB login screen Empty When I try access game apps screen starts flashing FB login screen

Post by flandog Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:14 pm

I can log on to my Facebook account fine but when I click on my bookmarked apps for my games it immediately start flashing the FB login screen over and over. It's super fast and won't stop until I close my browser. It doesn't happen on my other computer so think it's something on this one. I have tried everything, cleared cache, browsing history, cookies, etc. to no avail. Also, it came up with the Farmville permissions pop up while it was flashing. Can anyone help??!!
flandog
flandog
Prospect

Back to top Go down

When I try access game apps screen starts flashing FB login screen Empty Re: When I try access game apps screen starts flashing FB login screen

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 pm

It's happened to me too, do you use Google Chrome? Try using a different browser.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

When I try access game apps screen starts flashing FB login screen Empty Re: When I try access game apps screen starts flashing FB login screen

Post by flandog Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:19 am

No, I use IE8. It's driving me nuts!! LOL! Will try Google Chrome and see what happens.
flandog
flandog
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by flandog Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Well, I switched to Google Chrome and it is now working fine. Obviously a problem with my Internet Explorer on this computer. Thanks for replying to my post.
flandog
flandog
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Superb! As most people know, IE is one of the worst browsers out there considering it's way out of date. That means it doesn't support many things other browsers like Google Chrome do. And its latest version, IE9, is still buggy and in beta. So, switching to Chrome is a great choice. Very Happy

Just so you don't lose your personal data from IE, you can import your cookies, history, cache, etc. You can find plenty of tutorials in Google, in case you're interested. Wink

Can we call this solved?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by flandog Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 am

Yes-call it solved!! Thank you so much! Will be switching my other 2 pc's over to google chrome. Thanks for the heads up about the Google tutorials. Will need them.
flandog
flandog
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

flandog wrote:Yes-call it solved!! Thank you so much! Will be switching my other 2 pc's over to google chrome. Thanks for the heads up about the Google tutorials. Will need them.

Sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down