Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

username trouble

2 posters

Go down

username trouble Empty username trouble

Post by wjferg Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 pm

I created a Facebook page and went to change the username for the 'page' and accidentally changed my personal 'profile' instead. I went to try and change it and it says I can't change my username because I already had.

I don't want to delete my personal profile because of this.. Note: I had never changed my personal one since I became a member.

I also tried the other advice in the forum and nothing worked... went to Account settings/username/edit ... then tried to change it and it says I can't change it.

Please help!!

Thanks
Josh
wjferg
wjferg

Back to top Go down

username trouble Empty Re: username trouble

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

wjferg wrote:I created a Facebook page and went to change the username for the 'page' and accidentally changed my personal 'profile' instead. I went to try and change it and it says I can't change my username because I already had.

I don't want to delete my personal profile because of this.. Note: I had never changed my personal one since I became a member.

I also tried the other advice in the forum and nothing worked... went to Account settings/username/edit ... then tried to change it and it says I can't change it.

Please help!!

Thanks
Josh

Noted from Chat room
[22:41:24 15/08/11] wjferg : need help with Username change

I am sorry but no support is given in Chat room!!

Also thread moved from other to Profile and In Box support
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down