Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Send to Mobile" when sending private message

Go down

"Send to Mobile" when sending private message Empty "Send to Mobile" when sending private message

Post by chessplayer858 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

i'm wondering if i should check or leave unchecked "send to mobile" when sending a private message, and what exactly sending to mobile does if i make it checked? (does it only send to mobile, or does it send to both mobile and laptop/computer?)

it's an important message to multiple people. basically, if i check "send to mobile", would i risk that it'd be bad for them like they'd have to pay for it, or they'd only get the message on their phone and not on a laptop/computer? if i uncheck "send to mobile", would i risk that they don't get the message at all if they only check their mobile phone messages? what should i do here? thanks
chessplayer858
chessplayer858

Back to top Go down

"Send to Mobile" when sending private message Empty Re: "Send to Mobile" when sending private message

Post by chessplayer858 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 pm

also, if i uncheck it, does that mean that it only sends it to their laptop/computer? (i'd be ok with that)
chessplayer858
chessplayer858

Back to top Go down