Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here!

+233
mintypineapple
carranzabruno
heatherpayne
Arshiii
jarodhasps
pamela.alison.adams
Maisie37
LancashireBuy&Sell
gbswales
rezaul120
kushalashok
geneticanu
JamesDr21
johndiv23
liz222
sarahjayne
RogerC
Teddy
azeps
RalphJezer
rchalla
willisetech
lrkkca
fatoushdesign
No
qwizland
protogenoi
LittleBird
trevorcairns
AaronJFreshwater
scottieboy73
Lucy Meade
marcus.dev
redkattaylor
Tinka xp
-Karma-
drps
Rissa19731
l0esjj
Ezio
Faye
ch_kenawy
barchild
lordspace
tehwrecker
Maya03
LIVE.exe
eviegal
sanj
PURE ART TATTOO STUDIO
Gitana1965
Janet Barrie Bingham
alexandruv
dracpac
tic.esgt
marine
bot73ph
CaPSs34
bhettina
jirod2003
scubasheree
AnuJ.GhaI2
pknuk
keegle
Ikac
muckel
wesvoughn
John paintsil
allfans
BillRedding
marianne.bislev@live.dk
donnasugar
yuen_sweetlady
jstmee
joppox
charith
bwarren
Utsab
MsBirdie
adelitafrancisco
judith.folkard
nuwav
zschor
smurphy
ZitaKatalin
arunkumar
MissJessicaBouchard
R.Louise
reneamark
dbrockman
jchalmers
apalmer
Patrick
cocampo
Yoru
Shalie
nige74
iMeow
saranshrao
Carolyn Denman Monroe
Naturelover78
bj0500
elblondee
AddisonH
Scarlet
sasha
blue19
TrevorMcDingle
sitvanit
Anne Whelland
sgsparks
Libragal
Ekrem
jemmadan
Fayde
Yhel
Jan Tee
kreyszieChrys
airam
Iva Lynn Forrester
froglady3957
irishcalypso
xSiik
stever1958
Martha_Harbin
Austin
JustJesika
AuntieCarma
Joel
vraj
rupert
janz020
Chelsea
Crash
periasimos
dmdrosario
seapard
syedomer
Maria Virgen Calderon
angie_b
Poke
xhiechie
CBallantine.me
WineCountryInn
JamesQuah
Friavida19o1
Khariza05
sassy_girlsweet
n y l e b o r:]
bernice.owens1
dzap
bankside
wyndle.lumang
vjsin
kairaâ„¢
robm3308
Muzikbely
yoga sonia
Hayuwardhani
almera anque
leggs1959
Fadly 'Omen' Karinda
jolie86
salvn4god
crazedkids
StevenF50
jennifer.wasley
reggie_hageman@yahoo.com
JenniferRandell
gavven
_B-Rabbit_
otter0407
zachofthegolden1
Veronica
amsheffield
Melissa Lammers-Wright
isdeedee
aspen
myshoe
Borrello4
Russel
hulanh
Julie Hatfield- Westbrook
stormmolly
jshushij
auntymerry
Kevin W. Johnson
jaydemitcho@hotmail.com
That Holmes Guy
Hana yunita
brent.bowman
debist
Jenni
TIFF
rockindad
CrystalClearProofing
Cyclone
alexander
kmwhit1
Maria Jesus Casado
Ruby
click2aman@yahoo.com
Cheesy Pops
gothicangel
Rano0osh
dsukara
Im The Man,
Chus-Spain
Kaynil
Bellissima
Alska
Minxy
ayen
Mrs. Light
Morgan
Violence7
njhollender
Spanish Feelings
soklloosaga4
Social Networking Staff
Nach
mavvybaby
Sandra
Jurassic Kid99
Josh
DavidBright_ALLisMyFriend
Melinda
nobiscumdeus
Invasor
Santi
shorsh
testaccount
Admin
237 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by janz020 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 am

thanks for welcoming me ruby.. Very Happy
janz020
janz020
Regular

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by Poke Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 am

welcome aboard as funnytim always say.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Welcome, janz!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty Introduction...

Post by rupert Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi everyone - I just started using FB and I just found this site...Looking forward to learning more...Thanks for this great source for FB information...
Rupert
rupert
rupert
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey Rupert, welcome to Facebook and to Facebook Forum! Hope you can find some useful info here, don't forget to check our Tutorials Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rupert Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks for the advice...I've read the Rules and now on to the Tutorials...
rupert
rupert
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Welcome To Facebook Forum , Rupert Happy
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty Thank you!

Post by rupert Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Chelsea wrote:Welcome To Facebook Forum , Rupert Happy

Thank you, Chelsea, great to be here!
Rupert
rupert
rupert
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Welcome.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty i reach

Post by vraj Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 am

hi just wanted to know how to get facebook credits for free
vraj
vraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:36 am

vraj wrote:hi just wanted to know how to get facebook credits for free

Hey there, welcome to Facebook Forum! Please read this and here to learn how to get them Wink

Have a nice stay! Glasses
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 am

Welcome To The Facebook Forum
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Welcome!!!! Very Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 am

welcome to the forum!
Joel
Joel
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 am

Joel wrote:welcome to the forum!

Welcome Joel! I hope we can become friends. See you around.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty Life starts when I get up and log on

Post by AuntieCarma Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 am

Hello everyone

My name is Auntie Carma in real life as well. I am 47 and I am auntie Carma to everyone.
My family knows never to say a word to me until I get logged on to facebook to start my day, then my coffee, once I have been on at least 15 min they then know they are safe to say good morning. LOL
I love Yoville, and Farmville, when they are running slow I love to play at Games in tournaments.
I look forward each day to adding and meeting new people.
That is about it, have a wonderful day.
AuntieCarma
AuntieCarma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 am

AuntieCarma wrote:Hello everyone

My name is Auntie Carma in real life as well. I am 47 and I am auntie Carma to everyone.
My family knows never to say a word to me until I get logged on to facebook to start my day, then my coffee, once I have been on at least 15 min they then know they are safe to say good morning. LOL
I love Yoville, and Farmville, when they are running slow I love to play at Games in tournaments.
I look forward each day to adding and meeting new people.
That is about it, have a wonderful day.

Welcome, Carma! Have a nice stay at Facebook Forum, any questions you may have you can ask any of us Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty Introductions

Post by JustJesika Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi! I am a new user to the forums, my name is Jesika; I am 32 and single. I spend a good portion of my day on the internet and facebook is a big part of that! I use facebook to connect with family, old and new friends, and other game players like myself. I host a fan site for YoVille and I also have a silly group called "learn to block unwanted posts." So, this is my introduction!
JustJesika
JustJesika
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:34 pm

JustJesika wrote:Hi! I am a new user to the forums, my name is Jesika; I am 32 and single. I spend a good portion of my day on the internet and facebook is a big part of that! I use facebook to connect with family, old and new friends, and other game players like myself. I host a fan site for YoVille and I also have a silly group called "learn to block unwanted posts." So, this is my introduction!

What an introduction! Happy Welcome to Facebook Forum Jessica, hope you have an awesome time here. Enjoy the YoVille sections! Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you Happy
Austin
Austin
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Social Networking Forum! Introduce yourselves here! - Page 12 Empty Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by Martha_Harbin Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi all, I'm Martha Harbin and I live in Tallahassee, Florida. I signed up for Facebook Forum because I was intrigued but I've not really done anything with it yet. Kind of the story of my life - more things on my to-do list than I can do. I'm an issues management consultant, specializing in community organizing and coalition building. I rear kids and I raise horses and I did not graduate from Florida State University, I'm a Gator. I grew up on the east coast of Florida near Melbourne. I follow politics pretty closely, especially at the state level.
Martha_Harbin
Martha_Harbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Martha_Harbin wrote:Hi all, I'm Martha Harbin and I live in Tallahassee, Florida. I signed up for Facebook Forum because I was intrigued but I've not really done anything with it yet. Kind of the story of my life - more things on my to-do list than I can do. I'm an issues management consultant, specializing in community organizing and coalition building. I rear kids and I raise horses and I did not graduate from Florida State University, I'm a Gator. I grew up on the east coast of Florida near Melbourne. I follow politics pretty closely, especially at the state level.

Hey Martha, welcome to Facebook Forum! Glad you do know what to do with it now Tongue Have a nice stay! Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stever1958 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 am

Hello I`m Steve from Arkansas.
stever1958
stever1958
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by xSiik Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:37 am

Welcome steve! The discussion is in the air, jump in and share your ideas!
xSiik
xSiik
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by irishcalypso Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 am

Hi all, from Karen in Waterford, Ireland Happy
irishcalypso
irishcalypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next