Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes in Facebok

4 posters

Go down

Changes in Facebok Empty Changes in Facebok

Post by johndiv23 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 am

The thing i hate most about Facebook is they keep changing the interface of their settings and just about all stuff. I know change is a good thing but i feel like a newbie again in Facebook especially on the privacy settings, i don't know where to go to change my settings.

Well, I'll just take a deep breath and don't fret about it. Well i opened this topic to know what you guys feel about the changes Facebook made. Good and Bad feedback's are welcome. Very Happy I have my good feed back and i have my bad, now i wanna know what you guys think. Very Happy
johndiv23
johndiv23
Regular

Back to top Go down

Changes in Facebok Empty Re: Changes in Facebok

Post by shadowprince Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 am

Actually same goes to me. And this actually becomes more weird if you log in your account after few days and you have to go through the whole new changes... Sometimes it feels too irritating.

But, as i spend my time, things again go back to the normal, so no big issue in that. The only disappointing fact is that some of their new features are simply havoc and do no good. For eg, the ticker option. I have seen hundreds of people complaining about it and i too dont see any good point in that. But as said Beggars are not choosers, so we cant do anything. Sad
shadowprince
shadowprince

Back to top Go down

Changes in Facebok Empty Changes to facebook

Post by sunjune5 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:09 pm

johndiv23 wrote:The thing i hate most about Facebook is they keep changing the interface of their settings and just about all stuff. I know change is a good thing but i feel like a newbie again in Facebook especially on the privacy settings, i don't know where to go to change my settings.

Well, I'll just take a deep breath and don't fret about it. Well i opened this topic to know what you guys feel about the changes Facebook made. Good and Bad feedback's are welcome. Very Happy I have my good feed back and i have my bad, now i wanna know what you guys think. Very Happy

It is one of those things that we have to deal with. So, "Let's do this".
sunjune5
sunjune5

Back to top Go down

Post by rabidmuskrat Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm not a big fan of the changes personally, and so far I know very few people that are pleased with them.
rabidmuskrat
rabidmuskrat
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum