Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook chat bar is gone, notification and messages can't be loaded

2 posters

Go down

Facebook chat bar is gone, notification and messages can't be loaded Empty Facebook chat bar is gone, notification and messages can't be loaded

Post by gmcintos Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm

[img][/img]I believe someone else posted this issue, but it was never solved (correct me if I am wrong, I searched forums and couldn't find an answer). I facing this issue since three days now. My Facebook chat bar is Gone. Notifications & Messages are lock. I don't see the FB chat bar in my profile. First, I thought its browser problem but its not. I tried to login from different computers, browsers but same problem.
I cant even check notifications and messages. Unable to make changes in account setting. Unable to like pages. Please help me, tried everything, I have also reported this to facebook several times.
gmcintos
gmcintos

Back to top Go down

Facebook chat bar is gone, notification and messages can't be loaded Empty Re: Facebook chat bar is gone, notification and messages can't be loaded

Post by Djzleite Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Yes i have the same problem for some 2 weeks already, since the new privacy features apeared, i can´t delete posts, see older coments, game requests, no chat box and not a browser problem either.
Reported to FB but nothing so i just deactivated my acount until it´s working again, no one haves the answer, on other acount all working fine, wish i could make it work ...
Djzleite
Djzleite
Prospect

Back to top Go down