Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No verification methods are currently available.

2 posters

Go down

No verification methods are currently available.  Empty No verification methods are currently available.

Post by rtasooji Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 pm

hi
the problem wasn't happen for me well it's my mother.she use proxy server for connecting to facebook so facebook temporary blocked the account here is the problem she didnt fill the asnwer for verification method like what's your teacher name i read the help and find out there should be another verification method ,day of her birth but it simply shows the same thing over and over "No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.".what she has to do?? create new account ??
Thanks
Reza Tasooji
rtasooji
rtasooji

Back to top Go down

No verification methods are currently available.  Empty Re: No verification methods are currently available.

Post by Ruby Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 am

Unfortunately we really cannot help you as you do not own the Facebook account and therefore we cannot discuss its access with you

If the Facebook owner wishes for help then do ask them to Register with us if they so wish for us to help them direct

That said

same thing over and over "No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.".

Try to give it a rest for maybe a week then try again as Facebook may have dealt with that glitch by then !!!

Sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum