Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..

3 posters

Go down

I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..  Empty I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..

Post by Giohorus Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 pm

I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason.. it's been 3 days now... and I have my art page tied to my personal page.... it's very important to me to get an access as soon as possible...... please help me!!!!! I'm desperate
Giohorus
Giohorus

Back to top Go down

I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..  Empty Re: I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..

Post by Ruby Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:57 pm

What if any reason has Facebook given you for the block on the account?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..  Empty For security reasons your account is temporarily locked

Post by Lou73 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:10 am

For security reasons your account is temporarily locked, that's what the message i recieved everytime i open my account on fb. i used to change my password and email add, and it was succesful, but when i try again to log in on my fb account, the same message again.please help me to open my fb account, i dont like to have a new account on fb. thank you!
Lou73
Lou73

Back to top Go down

I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..  Empty Re: I can't access my account, It says that my account is locked temporarily for the security reason..

Post by Ruby Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 am

I am going to suggest that you do not try to log into Facebook at all for maybe a week...then try, just once, to log in

See if that method helps...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down