Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I remove a facebook account with my company's name

2 posters

Go down

How can I remove a facebook account with my company's name Empty How can I remove a facebook account with my company's name

Post by Sandertjeee2 Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 am

Hello everybody.
before I begin I like to apologize. My english might sometimes nog be very good.
Here is my problem:
I made a facebook page for my company.
But when i searcht the name of the company in the search bar i found an other page for my company. But on this site is no information and it looks very bad.
I have no idea who made this facebook page.
But when you type in MA-IT ( the name of the company ) you only find that facebook. and not mine.
So i tied every thing to get my page higher in te ranking. I tried key-words in the discription. I tried putting links and photo's on my facebook but nothing worked. I also got more likes then the other page. so i dont see why that page's comes up and not mine.
I tried claiming the page. But then i got a very confusing e-mail from facebook.
what that e-mail actually just said was this: You cannot claim this page.
So what i would like to know is:
Is there an other way to remove the bad page?
Or get the good one higher in the ranking?
I realy hope someone can help me out here!
I put a lot of time in the page!

Moved from questions about TSNF to Facebook support groups etc
Sandertjeee2
Sandertjeee2

Back to top Go down

How can I remove a facebook account with my company's name Empty Re: How can I remove a facebook account with my company's name

Post by Ruby Sat May 26, 2012 5:12 am

Sandertjeee2 wrote:Hello everybody.
before I begin I like to apologize. My english might sometimes nog be very good.
YOu are doling very well so far !!
Here is my problem:
I made a facebook page for my company.

By the sounds of it you gave it a name?

But when i searcht the name of the company in the search bar i found an other page for my company

On that search does your Facebook page come up?

But on this site is no information and it looks very bad.
I have no idea who made this facebook page.
But when you type in MA-IT ( the name of the company ) you only find that facebook. and not mine.
So i tied every thing to get my page higher in te ranking. I tried key-words in the discription. I tried putting links and photo's on my facebook but nothing worked. I also got more likes then the other page. so i dont see why that page's comes up and not mine.
I tried claiming the page. But then i got a very confusing e-mail from facebook.
what that e-mail actually just said was this: You cannot claim this page.

Can you show us that email but of course please remove any of your private detail first
So what i would like to know is:
Is there an other way to remove the bad page?

It is your suggestion that it is a bad page is it not?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I remove a facebook account with my company's name Empty Re: How can I remove a facebook account with my company's name

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:40 am

As it is almost a month since you asked for help, may we have some feedback please or unfortunately this thread will be sent to the Abandoned Section

Thank
s
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down