Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip Top social networking Job site

2 posters

Go down

Tip Top social networking Job site Empty New Social Networking Site - TipTap.com

Post by AshlyBauserman Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey all! I'm doing marketing for this company Tip Tap which is a social networking awesome mix between pinterest/tumblr, match.com and facebook! Basically you take personality tests that help to match you to people with similar traits and tastes to yourself and are able to follow them. You get to see content that is hopefully more targeted at what you enjoy and also display your music, videos and photographs as well. I'm using it right now to show some of my photography and work of other friends as well. Please take a look at it, join, take the personality test and get as many people on there as you can! Would really appreciate it!

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

Ashly
AshlyBauserman
AshlyBauserman

Back to top Go down

Tip Top social networking Job site Empty Try something new :) New Social Networking Site!!!! Tiptap.com

Post by AshlyBauserman Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Tip Tap which is a social networking awesome mix between pinterest, match.com and facebook! Basically you take personality tests that help to match you to people with similar traits and tastes to yourself and are able to follow them. You get to see content that is hopefully more targeted at what you enjoy and also display your music, videos and photographs as well. I'm using it right now to show some of my photography and work of other friends as well. Please take a look at it, join, take the personality test and get as many people on there as you can! Would really appreciate it!

Would love to get feedback and get more users!

ENJOY Happy
AshlyBauserman
AshlyBauserman

Back to top Go down

Tip Top social networking Job site Empty Tip Top social networking Job site

Post by AshlyBauserman Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Also, if you have any questions or awesome marketing ideas to get more users let me know!!!!

Thank you!
AshlyBauserman
AshlyBauserman

Back to top Go down

Tip Top social networking Job site Empty Re: Tip Top social networking Job site

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am

I have split and merged three posts about this

Whilst there is a link ( from the page I found ) to a Facebook page about someone's life this appears to be an attempt to advertise a job- seekers web site?

Can you please clarify your intent of this ? happy
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Tip Top social networking Job site Empty Re: Tip Top social networking Job site

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum