Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events not showing up on my wall

3 posters

Go down

Events not showing up on my wall Empty Events not showing up on my wall

Post by Jeru Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi,

Out of nowhere all the events I've attended in the past disappeared from my wall and when I confirm my attendance at new ones they don't appear on my wall anymore, how can I solve this?
Jeru
Jeru

Back to top Go down

Events not showing up on my wall Empty Re: Events not showing up on my wall

Post by Poke Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Some users are experiencing issues posting Help Build and other events to their Facebook walls. After Facebook investigating the issue, it looks like Facebook is experiencing a lag time in posting feeds.

If you no longer receive the post to wall pop up when they click "Upgrade With Help", you probably signed up for "Enable Permissions". This feature gives permission to post events without having the user to confirm with the pop up. Therefore when you click "Upgrade With Help" your feed will post immediately and you will not see a pop up.

Please not that there is also a limit to how many posts Facebook allows its users to share in one day. If you exceed that amount, your requests for help will no longer show up on your feed. Don't worry, your posts will show up again after 24 hours.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Staff Note..

May we please have a response within 3 days from the thread starter on progress or this thread will be moved without further notice to the abandoned section

Thanks!!

Moved as stated

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down