Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have problem with posting, commenting, liking and sending messages.

2 posters

Go down

I have problem with posting, commenting, liking and sending messages. Empty I have problem with posting, commenting, liking and sending messages.

Post by kjap Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 am

It was maybe last last day. When I get into my account and log in. Just as I was speaking with my classmate, I received a notice saying, "your account is temporarily unavailable" if im not mistaken it was because of this thing called "phishing." Now I tried to log in and do the identify photos, i identified them successfully. When I logged in , I was expecting I wouldn't experience it. But, then it continues. And its already freakin' me out. There are important files there. I'm a temporary admin of an important page. I have to get it back. Thanks in advance. God bless

kjap
kjap

Back to top Go down

I have problem with posting, commenting, liking and sending messages. Empty Re: I have problem with posting, commenting, liking and sending messages.

Post by Ruby Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 pm

kjap wrote:It was maybe last last day. When I get into my account and log in. Just as I was speaking with my classmate, I received a notice saying, "your account is temporarily unavailable"
I assume this was via an email from Facebook ?

if im not mistaken it was because of this thing called "phishing."

What URL do you use to access Facebook? it should be
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That said, how if at all is that computer protected? What is its antivirus program and other protection?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I have problem with posting, commenting, liking and sending messages. Empty Re: I have problem with posting, commenting, liking and sending messages.

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am

Do you have anything to tell us about your Facebook account or how that computer is protected please?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:12 am

This enquiry was posted well over a week ago; if you are really concerned about access to Facebook a reply would have been made on updating us many days ago

Sent from Hacked to abandoned
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down