Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post by Richard Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Got another Suggestion if you dont mind, I work on another forum and on that forum there's a Games News Section where you can add the very latest Gaming news such has the Post below,

Activision 'may drop' Sony development
Friday, June 19 2009,
Suggestion 212hfth

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a160949/activision-may-drop-sony-development.html

Activision has said that it may consider dropping Sony development due to costs.
Company chairman Bobby Kotick admitted that low profits could lead to withdrawing PS3 and PSP support.
"I'm getting concerned about Sony. The PlayStation 3 is losing a bit of momentum and they don't make it easy for me to support the platform," he told The Times.
"It's expensive to develop for the console, and the Wii and the Xbox are just selling better. Games generate a better return on invested capital on the Xbox than on the PlayStation."
Kotick added that if the gaming giant fails to push a price cut, overall sales of games will drop and the firm may pull out.
"They have to cut the price, because if they don't, the attach rates are likely to slow," he said.
"If we are being realistic, we might have to stop supporting Sony."
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post by Josh Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Post it in the electronics section.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty games news