Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the FB Pages that I manage is completely gone, photos and all. Anyone else w/this problem?

4 posters

Go down

One of the FB Pages that I manage is completely gone, photos and all. Anyone else w/this problem? Empty One of the FB Pages that I manage is completely gone, photos and all. Anyone else w/this problem?

Post by sfostephb Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 pm

How do you fix it when your facebook page just "disappears" and you just had access not more than like 30 minutes ago? I did not change any settings or anything?? Really odd. HELP
sfostephb
sfostephb

Back to top Go down

One of the FB Pages that I manage is completely gone, photos and all. Anyone else w/this problem? Empty Re: One of the FB Pages that I manage is completely gone, photos and all. Anyone else w/this problem?

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Hello!

If you are seeing a message that your Page is unavailable right now, this is a temporary result of site maintenance, and is not related to the content of your group or event. Please try accessing it in a few hours, when it should be available again with all content restored. You can also report the issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Regards!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

One of the FB Pages that I manage is completely gone, photos and all. Anyone else w/this problem? Empty Re: One of the FB Pages that I manage is completely gone, photos and all. Anyone else w/this problem?

Post by sfostephb Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Thank you kindly for your response. I saw that same exact response from the Facebook support site, however, it is not even recognizing that that the page even exists (it does not indicate unavailable). Got another solution? happy
sfostephb
sfostephb

Back to top Go down

Post by sfostephb Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Also I have contacted a few of my 'fans' and they also can not find the page on their updates or even thru the search feature....really odd that it just disappears like that
sfostephb
sfostephb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 pm

>>>>Please do not double-post; use the Edit tab instead.....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Hello again Wink

Did you add any starnge application to that page, or modified anything in the past? Also, what was it about? Facebook shuts them down sometimes.

Regards
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesa Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Will facebook shut down a group without contacting the creator? or an admin and telling them they are doing so?
Tesa
Tesa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't think so. It may be a temporary bug.

>>>No feedback on this thread for a while so
assumed solved and is locked

Last edited by ruby1 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down