Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

request box

5 posters

Go down

request box Empty request box

Post by TEAPOTS716 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 pm

How do I get my confirm request box (gift request) back on my home page, it has dissappeared.
TEAPOTS716
TEAPOTS716

Back to top Go down

request box Empty Re: request box

Post by Admin Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:59 am

Many many people are having the exact same problem.

The only thing you can do is reporting this to Facebook. To do that, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by melisas63 Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 pm

I have reported this many times with screen shot to support center. It seems everyone that is having this problems started out by having facebook change their page. Which after reading a lot about it, it's select users that they are testing this on. For instance they changed my page, but they haven't my husband's page and we both use the same browser and computer.
Anyway at first, the requests were moved to the left side of the page after clicking the little people button. Now that button only has New Friend requests. After searching and searching, the only way I personally could find requests page was by manually typing it in the address bar. I had to type this in order to see any new requests

>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<

make sure that you type in a "Q" instead of a g. That should take you to the requests page. Until facebook fixes this problem you may have to just bookmark that page like I have in order to find it!

>>>>Edited text slightly to enable the URL to be more 'evident'

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
melisas63
melisas63
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TYia Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Yes this is what I have done also...
TYia
TYia
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:11 am

@Teapots716

TEAPOTS716 wrote:How do I get my confirm request box (gift request) back on my home page, it has dissappeared.

>>>Please let us know if this issue did receive a reply from Facebook Support ; if you do not reply to this thread within three days of my posting this we will assume this is resolved;thanks
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down