Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion?

4 posters

Go down

i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion? Empty i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion?

Post by sherazhassan Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm

i've forgotten my facebook id. that is why i couldnot have access to my profile. my friends are adding me there. is there any solution to get my previous id back ??
sherazhassan
sherazhassan

Back to top Go down

i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion? Empty Re: i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion?

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 am

==> Moved to Profille Issues

Hello!

Excuse us for having to see that, we got spammed unfortunately.

What do you mean by id? Your e-mail, password, username...?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion? Empty Re: i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion?

Post by Cyclone Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 am

Do you mean you forgot your email ? If so, simply search yourself and look at your email ID.
Cyclone
Cyclone
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion? Empty explanation to the above question

Post by sherazhassan Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 am

Acutally i forgot email e.g my new profile is on (EMAIL REMOVED). but i've forgotten the previous id on which i had activated facebook account. i can search my profile by writing my name in search option of facebook but i've forgotten that id. what should i do now ? is there any way to get my id back.

Last edited by funnytim on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed email address; for safety reasons please do not list your email address in public)
sherazhassan
sherazhassan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 am

By ID, do you mean your email address (for your old account)?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion? Empty futher explanation to the question

Post by sherazhassan Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:04 pm

yeah i forgot my email. As you know that facebook asks email and password to login and this is the reason i donot have access to my profile. what should i do now ?
sherazhassan
sherazhassan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Do you have any confirmed friends on your old account? If so, ask them to go to your profile and see if they can see your email on that profile.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

i'm facing a problem. Anyone have suggestion? Empty further question

Post by sherazhassan Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 am

No sir i don't have any friend on that profile. Is there any person who is worker of facebook.com so that i give him the link of my profile and he tells me my id ?
sherazhassan
sherazhassan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 am

At this time none of us here on the forum work for facebook.
Your best bet would be to contact facebook directly and explain the situation to them Wink
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down