Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cafe disappeared when I tried to go back to the Old layout of Facebook

3 posters

Go down

cafe disappeared when  I tried to go back to the Old layout of Facebook Empty cafe disappeared when I tried to go back to the Old layout of Facebook

Post by ronald041063 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 pm

i wanted to go back to the old look of facebook and for somereason my cafe disapeared what can i do to get it back

>>>Thread title expanded for clarification of problem

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
ronald041063
ronald041063

Back to top Go down

cafe disappeared when  I tried to go back to the Old layout of Facebook Empty Re: cafe disappeared when I tried to go back to the Old layout of Facebook

Post by Ruby Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Did you actually get back to the old Facebook layout and if so how did you do it ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

cafe disappeared when  I tried to go back to the Old layout of Facebook Empty Re: cafe disappeared when I tried to go back to the Old layout of Facebook

Post by ronald041063 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 am

no it didnt change. and i still cant log back into cafe
ronald041063
ronald041063

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:21 pm

It's Cafe Worl right? What happens when you try accesing, you get a blank page, an error message....?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ronald041063 Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:26 am

it comes with a error message something about not being able to connect
ronald041063
ronald041063

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

That means you were banned from the game. Did you cheat recently?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 pm

>>>No feedback to the question of cheating on this game; locked and moved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down