Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook not sending Messages to my Mobile

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Facebook not sending Messages to my Mobile Empty Facebook not sending Messages to my Mobile

Post by babymeli Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Im having the same problem, it was great till after xmas. i got a brand new phone.. and thats when it stopped working... i even went out and got a new cell phone number, can this get fixed soon! like asap please

>>Split from other topic

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Facebook not sending Messages to my Mobile Empty Re: Facebook not sending Messages to my Mobile

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Hello,

So you have allowed Facebook to send sms' when getting a notification already and it's not working?

Thanks
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook not sending Messages to my Mobile Empty Re: Facebook not sending Messages to my Mobile

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:34 pm

im not getting anything, ive signed up...and put the code in..and nothing works.
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Have you received the confirmation code on your Mobile or you never did?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:36 pm

yes i did...but then i wanted to do it again..and i did it..and i havent gotten on yet!! and its been like a week,
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

What do you mean by doing it again? You wanted to receive the code again? How come?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:40 pm

because i wasnt getting anything.. so do you know what the problem is...can you help me, and fix it? i even changed my cell number as well, to try and see if it would work
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Try visiting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and clicking on "Sign Up for Facebook Text Messages" and then try to check if you can receive them Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 pm

like the "f" and 32665
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm

What? No, I mean, click on the "Sign Up for Text Messages" green button.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:47 pm

learn more about facebook messgaes
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Are you even listening to what I'm telling you to do? LOL Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:49 pm

whats the link? there is nothing there telling me to sign up for facebook text messages. im not stupid!
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 pm

alright i removed my phone..and now it shows!!! i did that..and i wont get the code!!
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:53 pm

i did the steps it asked me to do..and im getting no code?
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

It takes a couple of minutes, please be patient.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

its been five minutes
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Wait another 5 mins. please.

Did your carrier show up in the page right?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:57 pm

yes. im will bell
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 pm

If your carrier is supported, please read the following guidelines to troubleshoot your problem:
• If you have recently ported your number from a different carrier, you may not be able to receive the confirmation code to activate Mobile Texts. This is a problem that Facebook is aware of and hope to resolve it as soon as possible.
• Please try sending "On" (without quotes) to 32665 to receive your code.

Hope that works Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:01 pm

im with bell, and always been with bell. i was with bell and it worked fine, then out of no where is started to go from up to down. i just did the on...and ill let you kknow if that works, but i did that before.
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Well let's try to see if the On works. If not, I'm afraid the last thing you can do is reporting this to Facebook employees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Please remember that you need to be patient.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:05 pm

that wont work either!! this sucks! i did that..and nobody will reply back to me
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Well, remember Facebook has over 400 million users, so they can't reply to all them that fast.

But now that I think about it, I think that by changing the phone it happens the same as changing the carrier, possibly. What phone did you own in the past?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by babymeli Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 pm

lg rumor, and i got a lg bliss touch.
babymeli
babymeli
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next