Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I retrieve all my old posts that I sent and received?

2 posters

Go down

How can I retrieve all my old posts that I sent and received? Empty How can I retrieve all my old posts that I sent and received?

Post by lisa brooks Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 pm

On my wall on Facebook, I suddenly am unable to view all my posts that were on my were on my wall. It says I have no old posts on the bottom. How can I retrieve my old posts that I sent and received on my wall?
lisa brooks
lisa brooks
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How can I retrieve all my old posts that I sent and received? Empty Re: How can I retrieve all my old posts that I sent and received?

Post by Tim Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 am

Hi Lisa,

How long as this problem been occuring for?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

How can I retrieve all my old posts that I sent and received? Empty Re: How can I retrieve all my old posts that I sent and received?

Post by lisa brooks Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:53 am

this is my third day where I can not retrieve any of my older posts
lisa brooks
lisa brooks
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 am

Have you tried using a different browser?

Some people are currently experiencing issues on the site where content appears and disappears for short periods of time. For example, a Wall post may disappear and not return until logging in again and/or refreshing the page.

If you would like to submit a report, please click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa brooks Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 am

Thanks, I already reported it to the link you supplied and have not heard anything. My issue is that it is not one or two posts, it is all my posts disappearing since being on facebook. If something is now being posted, I have it. I have also logged in and out and refreshed my page still no luck.
lisa brooks
lisa brooks
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 am

Have you tried it on a different browser / different computer ? (although I doubt that is the problem)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa brooks Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:28 am

yes, I dont know what to do
lisa brooks
lisa brooks
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 am

Since the problem has only been occuring for 3 days I assume that's the amount of time since you have reported the bug to facebook?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa brooks Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 am

yes, how long does it take for them to respond and do they cointact you directly?
lisa brooks
lisa brooks
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 am

They may or may not respond, but you can figure on waiting at least a week. 2-4 weeks would be more likely though.

assumed solved we can reopen it if necessary

Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down