Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissapointed!!

4 posters

Go down

Dissapointed!! Empty Dissapointed!!

Post by sharon wickens Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Well I joined this group thinkin there may be some 1 here with some idea how to help with my Farmville issue. Boy was i wrong total waste of time Thanks for nothing!
sharon wickens
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Dissapointed!! Empty Re: Dissapointed!!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

==> Moved to Feedback

Hello,

Thank you for giving us some feeback about our Facebook Support (even though it's negative). I'd like to remind you: we give free Faceboook support (We do not charge anyone for help) and we're Facebook Fans; we are not affiliated to Facebook or Zynga in any way.

What's more: we focus in Facebook, not Zynga Support. And just a last reminder: there are millions of different Facebook issues... so much questions, problems, bugs, glitches you cannot even imagine! We're a group of 5 people who give support, and we cannot give detailed information about an issue to more than 50 different people with 50 different problems everyday.

Just wanted to let you know that. We're not perfect, but we do our best Wink

Regards,
The Listener
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:13 am

Hi Sharon, echoing The Listener's post in thanking you for your feedback.

However, may I also add that it has been barely two days since your topic here, likely meaning some members with a potential solution have not had a chance to even view your topic.

And iFacebook has come up with something that may help with your problem but you did not even get back to him.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 am

sharon wickens wrote:Well I joined this group thinkin there may be some 1 here with some idea how to help with my Farmville issue. Boy was i wrong total waste of time Thanks for nothing!

I read this some while ago; as others have stated this is a free forum offering support for various Facebook problems but we are NOT associated with Facebook per ce

May I ask if you are still having the problems you describe in this thread of yours?

>>http://www.thefacebookforum.net/solved-problems-f136/farmville-wont-let-me-on-my-farm-t3978.htm<<

Locked as no feedback recieved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down