Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the tagged person?

3 posters

Go down

Where is the tagged person? Empty Where is the tagged person?

Post by jellef Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello,

I'm experiencing the following problem in Internet Explorer 7.0 and Firefox 3.5, but not in Google Chrome 4.0. However, it used to work in Firefox, so does anybody know how I can fix this?

When I view a tagged photo, underneath it I can see who is tagged in this photo. When I hover my mouse cursor over these names, there used to appear a square in the picture, showing where that person can be seen. And the same holds for the picture, when I hovered my mouse over the photo, it used to show a label with the person's name whenever I hovered the cursor over a tag. Both these functions seem to be broken in IE7 and FF3.5. In Chrome 4, however, it still works. (I haven't checked Safari.)

My question is, what is the reason why I don't see these useful identifications anymore, and how can I restore this behaviour?

Kind regards,
JelleF
jellef
jellef

Back to top Go down

Where is the tagged person? Empty Re: Where is the tagged person?

Post by Josh Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

This happens to me sometimes. I just have to wait until the page is fully loaded. This means that you might even have to refresh the page a couple times. If that doesn't work you can try clearing your cookies and cache.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jellef Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Wow, the speed by which you answer my question is astonishing.
And you're completely right, after a couple refreshes everything worked like I expected it.

Thanks!

And now for something completely different, how can I mark this question as solved? Or is that privileged to the admins?
jellef
jellef

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 pm

No problem, Admins and Mods take care of Solved topics Wink Glad you had your question solved, don't forget to leave us your testimonial, please Wink

==> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Only mods and admins can mark problems as solved.

Glad I could help you.

==> Solved

==> Locked
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum