Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't see some photos on friend's wall, others can see the pictures.

2 posters

Go down

I can't see some photos on friend's wall, others can see the pictures. Empty I can't see some photos on friend's wall, others can see the pictures.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:50 pm

When going to a friends wall, I am unable to see all of the tagged photos that she has on her wall. Other friends can see these photos. We have compared her wall with what I can see and checked settings...and are both very confused as to why I am not able to see the pictures that her other friends are able to see.

I am wondering if it has something to do with my computer setting compatibility with facebook....? help?

Back to top Go down

I can't see some photos on friend's wall, others can see the pictures. Empty Re: I can't see some photos on friend's wall, others can see the pictures.

Post by Tim Sat May 01, 2010 1:47 am

Hi pandm,

Has she checked her privacy settings to ensure her other friends do not have more permissions than you do?

Also try clearing your cache to force your browser to obtain a fresh copy of data.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I can't see some photos on friend's wall, others can see the pictures. Empty Re: I can't see some photos on friend's wall, others can see the pictures.

Post by Josh Sat May 08, 2010 11:45 am

Please respond within 48 hours if this is still an issue.

Locked and Moved
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down