Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

games

3 posters

Go down

games Empty games

Post by dahlia Sat May 01, 2010 12:07 pm

I'd like to suggest that facebook start caring about the third party games they have available on their site. I'm tired of facebook passing the buck every time there is a problem with a third pary game. If you people care AT ALL about your reputation with your current and future users, you'll take the time to either look into these problems or delete the games from your site. As a facebook user, I am getting really frustrated by facebook not caring what their users think and the third party game developers not even acknowledging the ongoing and continuous complaints of many, many users, let alone no one fixing the problems. Facebook is a social site, but you also chose to make it a gaming site. Somebody needs to start taking responsibility for these games.
dahlia
dahlia

Back to top Go down

games Empty Re: games

Post by Josh Sat May 01, 2010 12:10 pm

This isn't a secton to make Facebook Suggestions. Therefore I'm moving this to General.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 7:15 pm

First of all, Facebook Forum is not runned by or owned by Facebook. We Admins and Mods are just Fans.

Secondly, I'd like to know which games you're talking about.

Regards
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dahlia Sat May 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Lucky Slots and Las Vegas Slots. I've tried posting everywhere to get somebody to do something about the 'request gifts' problems. And I'm not the only one complaining. Just look at the reviews of these games and you'll see what I mean. If I could just find out exactly who to talk to, I would. But, nobody wants to answer me or even acknowledge there's a problem. People are getting PO'd and I'm one of the many.
dahlia
dahlia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Who develops this games? Zynga? Then you should contact Zynga support (they reply real quick)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dahlia Sat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm

don't know...where do I find that info??
dahlia
dahlia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Do you have the link to each game?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content