Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now my formatting is not working...

3 posters

Go down

Now my formatting is not working... Empty Now my formatting is not working...

Post by aimee Mon May 31, 2010 1:25 am

It is working in my notes, but not on the event... Here is what it looks like...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any ideas..????

Thanks...
Aimee
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Now my formatting is not working... Empty Re: Now my formatting is not working...

Post by aimee Mon May 31, 2010 2:41 am

I think I figured it out... Formatting is only for Notes... Now, how can I delete this request for help..???
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Now my formatting is not working... Empty Re: Now my formatting is not working...

Post by Tim Mon May 31, 2010 4:05 am

Hi Aimee,
So it all works now? Happy
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aimee Mon May 31, 2010 4:51 pm

No, I just gave up... I wanted to the dates and the times for the Bat-O-Rama even on our page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I decided that may not allowed, so I removed it all.. It just looks kind of dull now...
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon May 31, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm not entirely familar with Facebook's formatting policy, but what happens when you try to format the Event text (using the same method you used for the notes) ?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aimee Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

It shows the formatting tags around the text...
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Ya, then it likely isn't possible yet. It's a good idea though, you may wish to submit it as a suggestion to facebook.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:12 pm

I believe this is solved.

==> Locked
==> Moved to 'Solved'

Thanks,

JayJay
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down