Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank pages for Home and Profile

3 posters

Go down

Blank pages for Home and Profile Empty Blank pages for Home and Profile

Post by Sherrisun Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 pm

But when I log into FB from any other computer, I can see all news items and messages and everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Flash and plugins. I am running Vista. I have emptied my cache and deleted my cookies. I have gone to Home page and clicked CTRL+F5.

Before this problem started happening, I was besieged by multiple messages (greater than 25 per day) with the same subject line from the same FB friend. I don't think I ever actually opened one of these messages, but merely deleted them over and over again.

This went on for about a week, then I began having trouble getting to my messages. After about another few days, I couldn't get to my messages at all. Still can't.

I can, however, access my gifts received from email links. Also, I can access my Home page from various toolbars, like Ask! toolbar, that have the FB link icon on them. But this is only in miniature. My readable screen size is about an inch square. Also, I can access in normal size my other applications, like Farm Town, Farmville, and Farkle.

I can access any and all my pages, applications, notes, messages, etc., absolutely everything, on any other computer. Just not from this computer.
Sherrisun
Sherrisun

Back to top Go down

Blank pages for Home and Profile Empty Re: Blank pages for Home and Profile

Post by Tim Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:54 am

Hi Sherrisun,

This sounds like there is somethign wrong with your browser and/or computer.

When you try to access facebook on your computer (the one that doesn't work), what is the exact address that appears in the address bar?
Also, what browser & version are you using?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Blank pages for Home and Profile Empty Blank pages for Home and Profile

Post by Sherrisun Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 am

Funnytim,

I am running Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3. and the exact URL is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sherrisun
Sherrisun

Back to top Go down

Blank pages for Home and Profile Empty blank pages for profile and messages now

Post by Sherrisun Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 am

Funnytim,

Yea! I cleared out all 115+ gifts page and other requests from another computer yesterday, and today, for the 1st time in 50+ days, I FINALLY can view my Home Page; however, my Profile page and messages are still not viewable. Still get blank pages on them. Any thoughts on that?
Sherrisun
Sherrisun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:08 am

Sherrisun wrote:and today, for the 1st time in 50+ days, I FINALLY can view my Home Page; however, my Profile page and messages are still not viewable. Still get blank pages on them. Any thoughts on that?
Is this on the computer that previously didn't work?

Does it work on any other computer(s)?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 am

LOCKED - JayJay

UNLOCKED, awaiting reply from member ~funnytim
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan