Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we have a job for a secretary?

3 posters

Go down

Can we have a job for a secretary?  Empty Can we have a job for a secretary?

Post by Poke Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

I was wondering if we can have a job for a secretary. I was wondering if we get the job we can take notes for other people. Just think about it and let me know. Thanks
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can we have a job for a secretary?  Empty Re: Can we have a job for a secretary?

Post by Josh Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 pm

I don't really see the need for this...what's the point?
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can we have a job for a secretary?  Empty Re: Can we have a job for a secretary?

Post by Ruby Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm

what would the Secretary 'do'?

I wonder if you know how a forum management is 'structured'?

Why there are Staff of varying abilities and access and what the staff are here to do

What you see is only a part of the forum per ce; there is a lot going on behind -the- scenes in what are termed 'Private areas ' where we do do a lot of secretarial work dealing with forum issues

If anyone hopes for a staff post on any forum they need to demonstrate to the current staff and even more to the Admin their ability to behave on a forum, to post sensibly and consistently well, to give sound advise and guidance and to accept graciously any and all criticism given

Does that answer your question?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:56 pm

no what i am meant like when the staffs are not on. they can take notes for people. I don't know I just thought of that on the top of my mind.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 pm

I still say no. What do you mean by notes?
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm

You know what just lock it and forget.

Mod Comment
Next time ask politely to lock a topic.

~ The Listener
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum