Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branajas Facebook account hacked ; please help me to get it back

3 posters

Go down

Branajas  Facebook account hacked ; please help me to get it back Empty Branajas Facebook account hacked ; please help me to get it back

Post by branaja Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:51 pm

hii
my account is temporarily suspended and I have to verify my account when log in... I must go through 7 steps but on step 3 I click 'send security code' but I don't get e-mail with security code, so I can't verify my account Sad
I'm not reciving Facebook's e-mails when somebody post something on my waal and my account isn't connected with my mobile phone Sad
branaja
branaja
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Branajas  Facebook account hacked ; please help me to get it back Empty Re: Branajas Facebook account hacked ; please help me to get it back

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Hello,

Can you copy and paste the message you get when you attemp logging in, please?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Branajas  Facebook account hacked ; please help me to get it back Empty Re: Branajas Facebook account hacked ; please help me to get it back

Post by branaja Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Your account has been temporarily suspended

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.
branaja
branaja
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by branaja Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:59 pm

somebody changed my password, so when I was logging in I clicked : "secure my account" somewhere so my account was suspended and when I log in I'm getting this massage
branaja
branaja
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:02 pm

How do you know somebody changed your password? Did you login in a site which looked but wasn't Facebook?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by branaja Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:05 pm

I got an e-mail from facebook in which they says I changed my password, and whenI was logging in they said wrong password, and I put same password again and they said : "Your password was changed at the following time: Yesterday at 9:08am

Do you remember making this change? " (it was few days ago, I changed password few times since)
branaja
branaja
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by branaja Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 am

ok.. I'm gonna fix my computer... any news about my facebook problem??? I send them report here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I hope I'll get more informations today Happy
branaja
branaja
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by branaja Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 am

now officialy I can say: my computer is clean! Very Happy

now - can we somehow fix my FaceBook problem??
today I send them 12 e-mails on 12 different e-mail addresses, and I got only 1 back saying
"The Facebook Team has received your inquiry. We should get back to you soon."
but I got same e-mail one week ago. hope 2 weeks is soon for them Happy

Ruby - do you have any idea how to fix this problem?

this topic is quite popular Very Happy 8 pages and 448 views Very Happy
branaja
branaja
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:42 pm

I have hopefully split off al the relevent posts from the other topic for us to try to help Branaja regain acccess

to Facebook

for reference purposes the other posts can be found here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Main thread is now solved so this one is now also moved to solved Section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum