Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hm i didnt realize this was such an elitist forum

4 posters

Go down

hm i didnt realize this was such an elitist forum Empty hm i didnt realize this was such an elitist forum

Post by minka Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:32 pm

my topic was removed and in its place the message : "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." irritating
minka
minka
Prospect

Back to top Go down

hm i didnt realize this was such an elitist forum Empty Re: hm i didnt realize this was such an elitist forum

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:00 pm

There is nothing 'elitist' about this forum except maybe the Staff's concerns and active work with keeping this board clean and clear of spammers and duplicate posts etc

I think you have' overlooked' the post you have in Graphics section ???

http://www.thefacebookforum.net/graphics-f22/welcome-to-artists-t5857.htm

This is a virtual duplicate ( and therefore not required) of the one I removed to a 'Private' area of the forum ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

hm i didnt realize this was such an elitist forum Empty Re: hm i didnt realize this was such an elitist forum

Post by minka Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:29 pm

nazi
minka
minka
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by minka Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:36 pm

and i say that with a wink and a smile...hard to tell from written word that my tone is that i hardly care
have a wonderful holiday, nationalsozialistische
minka
minka
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm

minka wrote:nazi

What the heck? Your topic was trashed because it was a duplicate, means you posted the same topic twice, that according to our 'non-nazi' Rules, isn't allowed.

There's no need to disrespecting any of us.

=> 2 warnings given
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 am

For whatever reason the Listener has chosen to leave your completely disrespectful comments on this board

and i say that with a wink and a smile...hard to tell from written word that my tone is that i hardly care
have a wonderful holiday, nationalsozialistische

if your attitude is that you just do not care who or when or where you insult others then you are not welcome on this board

think very carefully before you post again on this board; I have lowered your Warning bar
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Guys,I sort of understand what minka feels like. maybe the "Elitist Perception" of minka about the forum is caused by you being 'strict' in running the forum, because this forum isn't just one of those 'low-class' forums right? so you need to be strict in everyway. so now don't get me wrong, what i meant is, this isn't an elitist forum, it's just that you have the rules to regulate to protect the forum from any stuff that could cause problems.

@minka: I have had the feeling before too, but I realized the things that I have just said. I'm not being double-faced here, I just care about you, because you are now a member of the forum. I hope you've been enlightened about the things I have said..and if you happen to take my opinion in the other way maybe I could do something about that. Take care see you around!

@The Listener & Ruby: Sorry if I intervened.
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 pm

@airam

I think the problem lies in the fact that some posts get moved off main forum for various reasons and even you cannot see some areas

You too will get the notice that you are denied access to that area.....

it is not 'elitiest' but a fact of llife that not all sections can be viewed by all members.....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:47 pm

haha it's like a top secret Laugh
i understand, im mature enough to know what am i allowed to see and which is not. :]
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Lets clarify something

on any forum you will have areas that not all folk have access to

the higher up the tree of Membership and responsibility you go the more areas you have and need access to

On some Computer forums I am on I have more access than ordinarly members because I have need of access to 'hidden ' 'private' areas for my work

on the forum I help Admin I have access to the whole forum as I need it

Members on here have access to areas they need ; some posts get moved to a Private area ( for various reasons ) where, naturally, unless you are on Staff you will not be able to see it .....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum