Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it

4 posters

Go down

is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it Empty is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it

Post by airwickhaze Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 pm

I clicked on a link/invite to a group (from my own personal account) and it automatically made me the creator? Can anyone advise how that could happen please.

Happy

Last edited by Ruby on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thread title ammended)
airwickhaze
airwickhaze
Prospect

Back to top Go down

is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it Empty Re: is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it

Post by Admin Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello, what link you said you clicked?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it Empty Re: is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it

Post by airwickhaze Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:42 pm

It was the title of the group which has since been removed. Thank you for speedy reply. Happy
airwickhaze
airwickhaze
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by airwickhaze Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 am

53 views can anyone help? Please Happy
airwickhaze
airwickhaze
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 am

airwickhaze wrote:53 views can anyone help? Please Happy

as you may not be aware, as this forum can be viewed by 'Guests' you can have any number of 'views'....

with your question

One might ask why you got an invite to a group

Did you know this group ? If you did not one might ask why you clicked on the link not knowing the group?

Have you noticed any odd behaviour on your computer or on your Facebook account ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airwickhaze Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 am

Ruby, yes one might ask how I got the invite thats what I am trying to find out at present.

I knew the group and what it was about, nothing odd on my account. My question should have been is it possible for someone to invite me to join a group and automatically make me the creator/admin if so how would they do it?

Many thanks

airwickhaze
airwickhaze
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:15 am

Do you think you know anyone within that group?

Can you contact them via Facebook or email to ask them ?

I will change your thread title to reflect your actuall 'needs'!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airwickhaze Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 am

Thank you Ruby yes I do I am looking into it at the moment. In the meantime someone here may know how that would be possible. I thought the creator/admin was exactly that, the person who set up the group/page.

airwickhaze
airwickhaze
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 am

Well, the person who could have added you as an admin might be one of your friends. because even if you're not a fan, they can still add you as one..to do it they could just simply Edit the page and add you and if they did that you shouldve received a message. Or on the other hand, when you clicked the invite to group thingy, it might have been coincidental that they saw you join it then made you an admin.
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down