Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts!

+2
airam
Admin
6 posters

Go down

[New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts! Empty [New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts!

Post by Admin Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello there! Happy

With this new feature we have recently installed, you're now able to post a "Like" button for any of your posts anywhere, so that anyone can share his/her liking feelings on Facebook! Happy

It's simple, you just need to post the a special tag.

Code:
[like]

And it will show up like this,

Hope you like this new feature! Feel free to test the code on your Testing Laboratory or elsewhere in the site!

Last edited by The Listener on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

[New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts! Empty Re: [New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts!

Post by Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 am

Code's up and running! You may use it anywhere you wish now Happy Start liking!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

[New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts! Empty Re: [New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts!

Post by airam Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm

cooooooooooooooooooool
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 pm

it isn't working on mine The Listener >.<
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:35 pm

You cannot add several on the same topic. Please test it here and let me know if it works Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 pm

nope. still can't >.<
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm

How strange, I have liked the test topic you've made and it works for me.

"xxxx likes Test on thefacebookforum.net."

That shows up on my profile. What browser and OS (oprative system) do you use?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 pm

I.E and windows vista.
i tried it on google chrome. but it doesnt appear on my FB wall.
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Strange. Can you please try testing if the "Likes" work on your account, liking anything in this page? Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:57 pm

English one??
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousUser Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Works fine for me. Cool new feature Wink
AnonymousUser
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ako_tenshi Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm

The Listener wrote:Hello there! Happy

With this new feature we have recently installed, you're now able to post a "Like" button for any of your posts anywhere, so that anyone can share his/her liking feelings on Facebook! Happy

It's simple, you just need to post the a special tag.

Code:
[like]

And it will show up like this,

Hope you like this new feature! Feel free to test the code on your Testing Laboratory or elsewhere in the site!

what was that code?
ako_tenshi
ako_tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Now sure what you mean ako_tenshi.. what code?

By the way, we have a new and easier way to add these buttons. Simply click on the button show below and it will be automatically added to your post.

[New Feature] Add a Facebook Button to your posts! Likebu10
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Admin Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

It's been changed, since the new button deleted the "Host an image" one.

Simply click on "Others" and then on "Facebook Like" and you'll get this...

And also, you can add a comment box by clicking on "Facebook Comments", like the one shown below...

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down