Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest pet peeve;what annoys you the most

5 posters

Go down

Biggest pet peeve;what annoys you the most  Empty Biggest pet peeve;what annoys you the most

Post by agentmanningctu Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:40 am

When my mom gets mad that I won't add her to Facebook; when she's like 15 feet away!

Not pretty much related to Facebook IMO. Moved from General to Daily Life.

Title clarified a bit
agentmanningctu
agentmanningctu
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Biggest pet peeve;what annoys you the most  Empty Re: Biggest pet peeve;what annoys you the most

Post by airam Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:41 am

girls who wear revealing clothes O_O" ..
and.. to be continued :P

Last edited by airam on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something)
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Biggest pet peeve;what annoys you the most  Empty Re: Biggest pet peeve;what annoys you the most

Post by Poke Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:52 am

when my mom asks who are you texting to.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:17 pm

It appears this post is not very popular but it just happened to jump out at me. I believe I'm quite a bit older than most who post on the forum. I also have degrees in English and American History. That said, it drives me crazy when someone writes an article, to be published, and doesn't take the time to proof-read and edit his or her work. I'm not targeting Facebook users, as we all type so quickly that it appears we are typing in a foreign language, which I have namedl "chatileze". The items I refer to are newsletters from organizations in the public eye. And who writes the copy for most of the news and weather people on TV? Those people sound like illiterate oafs. Again, please make note that I am in no way targeting our chats and short messages on Facebook. Thank you...... Debra Boinay aka Texas Ruby aka Scarlet Mideen (YoVille)
Scarlet
Scarlet
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by wholesaledress4u Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:34 am

Nothing makes me annoyed, just myself sometimes
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 pm

omg with so much drama going around in school! also when someone pops bubble gum so loudly.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down