Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

accepting friend request unknowingly

2 posters

Go down

accepting friend request unknowingly Empty accepting friend request unknowingly

Post by sparkslim Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 am

Has anyone out there had a confirmed friend request that you did not confirm? This has just recently become an issue in my family network on facebook. It has created quite a problem and division between some of my family members.

One family member aparently viewed another family members profile and noticed that the family member being viewed had accepted friendship with a person that was a recent "ex" from the viewing family member. The family member who is posted as now adding the other family members "ex" to there friend list says that the confirmation was a cliche in the system.

Has anyone had this problem? Is it possible to have a system cliche that accepts friend request without ones knowlege or without one accepting the friend request?

Please help. I am caught in the middle of my two family members whom i love dearly.
sparkslim
sparkslim

Back to top Go down

accepting friend request unknowingly Empty Re: accepting friend request unknowingly

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:26 am

Is this still a problem for you ?

I assume you do turn off the used computers at night and do not share any computer profiles ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down