Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook business promotion request

3 posters

Go down

facebook business promotion request Empty facebook business promotion request

Post by sitvanit Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Is there any other way to promote my site (NO FEE) via facebook except the buisness page? (facebook disbale my business account without any notice in advance?? i wish i knew why and how to change the fact) please advise??

i would appricate any ideas....trying to increase my traffic on my website via social network and FACEBOOK is one of the strongest tool this days...and now they exclude my page,just like that.I am very disspointed and upset!!

please help!! >:-(
sitvanit
sitvanit
Rookie

Back to top Go down

facebook business promotion request Empty Re: facebook business promotion request

Post by Tim Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 am

Hi sitvanit,

Hm, maybe you could create a group?

Facebook won't disable your page/account unless it finds something that is violating their terms of use, so I suggest you go through their terms again carefully to see what you have missed.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

facebook business promotion request Empty Re: facebook business promotion request

Post by Ruby Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Is this related to the Topic you have in the Hacked and disabled section ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sitvanit Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi Tim,Regading the terms of the facebook business page.I opend the facebook business account only month ago.Now,I think accidently I send emaisl to potential fan.whcih I realize after a while that I was not supposed to do it.(facebook send me an alert that I am violating their terms).so I stop doing it. Now,I can see my business page on my personal facebook account through the "search").BUT I do not have any access anymore to my account.the password and login are working good.but it open the FACEBOOK ADD page and Not my business page.It seems that my business page is gone.but my fan and I still can see my facebook business page.and my link on my website pages are still connected to the business page.somehow people can still become fan of Designs by si-handcrafted silver jewelry. so,how can i get back my page? I am so sorry I have made such a mistake.but it was so innocent.CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT?

ALSO,FACEBOOK SEND ME AN EMAIL AS A REPLY TO MY EMAIL THAT THEY DID NOT DISABLE MY FACEBOOK BUSINESS ACCOUNT(BASED ON THE EMAIL I PROVIDED THEM)-SO WHERE IS MY BUSINESS PAGE?
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
I AM SI FRUSTRATED:(((
HELP!!!!
sitvanit
sitvanit
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 am

I realize your concern with your problem; however please do not post in all CAPS, as this can be interpreted as shouting. Thank you.

What do you mean by
sitvanit wrote:but it open the FACEBOOK ADD page and Not my business page.
?

If others are still able to access the page it should still be working & online. What is the link to your page?

Also, what happens when you try to go to your business page while you are logged in?

Lastly, kindly answer whether
Ruby wrote:Is this related to the Topic you have in the Hacked and disabled section ?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sitvanit Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 am

Hi,
first thank you for your prompt respond!
I mean by saying this: "but it open the FACEBOOK ADD page and Not my business page." that: when I am entering my password and user name it direct to the page of facebook ads page promotion:
see some of the informtion on the page below:

"Facebook Ads
Reach over 500 million people where they connect and shareCreate an Ador manage your existing adsOverviewCase StudiesReach Your Target Customers
Connect with more than 500 million potential customers....."

while I am loggin to my "facebook business page" (that does not come up-can not see it). I am getting ONLY the option to create an ad to my business page.no more other options. can not see my page or my updates or my fan or anything from my business page.

My busienss facebook page does not come up-or not exist anymore-or disable or I do not know what..Can not find it!!!!
my link for my facebook business page is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

please help me to find my page and start working on it again-please!!!!!
thanks,
Si
sitvanit
sitvanit
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down