Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a custum named Fan Page

2 posters

Go down

Creating a custum named Fan Page Empty Creating a custum named Fan Page

Post by Capesnbabes Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 am

Okay, currently I have a Fan Page for my Facebook page. That URL is this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What I want to know is how do I get rid of the /146412789997 part of the URL?
My main FB page is names CapesnBabes. I thought my Fan Page was titled the same.

If I go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get a pull-down of three other pages I have created. When I select Capesnbabes, FB asks me to enter a desired Username. Is THIS my custom Fan Page? I tried that last night and created a FB Fan page titled "Capes-wolfpack" but FB then pops up a message that says it is not eligible for a username at this time. Is that because it's a new page and I need to get 25 friends to like it first?

Ideally though, I want the link with the /146412789997 to be my fan page but without the /146412789997. How do I make that happen???
Capesnbabes
Capesnbabes

Back to top Go down

Creating a custum named Fan Page Empty Re: Creating a custum named Fan Page

Post by Admin Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:26 pm

To select a vanity URL for pages, go to that URL, click on "Select a username for your pages", choose the page out of the list, type the username (ie. if you type "sadas" the URL of your page will be "facebook.com/sadas") and hit save.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down