Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Make a Signature for FBF

3 posters

Go down

How to Make a Signature for FBF Empty How to Make a Signature for FBF

Post by suzy67 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:11 am

I am at a lost as to how to make a nice signature for when I post a topic or reply to a topic. I am positive I did mine soooo wrong. Just take a look after you read this post! Can anyone help me to do it correctly and explain it in an easy-to-understand fashion? Thanking you in advance for any guidance you can give me! (please don't laugh after taking a look at what I did to my signature when I attempted to make one!)

Moved from General to FAQ
suzy67
suzy67
Rookie

Back to top Go down

How to Make a Signature for FBF Empty Re: How to Make a Signature for FBF

Post by Admin Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Profile > Signature Happy

Then activate it at Profile > Preferences > Always attach signature > Yes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wilis Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:27 am

hi,
Please don't take it otherwise... I want to know when I can added signature to my profile, without violating any rules.. I mean sites created by me or something like that... in signature... Happy
Ashley Wilis
Ashley Wilis
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by suzy67 Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:19 am

I still do not understand this thing about making a signature. I see that you can use the BBC code to create it. I understand the codes, etc. I understand HOW to attach the signature and all-that's easy. What I really wanted to know in the first place, was HOW to put a nice, fancy pic for your signature? I see that some members of FF offer, for a fee, to make one a fancy nice signature-but I WANT TO DO IT MYSELF! i GUESS i HAVE TO LEARN ADVANCED CODE AND HTML STUFF, huh? Can I import a picture or graphic from my computer or from somewhere else on the web?

Can anyone help? Does ANYONE understand what I am really asking??? Laugh
suzy67
suzy67
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:32 am

Sure, no worries suzy67 Wink You seem to already know the basic BB Codes, but I'm still linking you to the guide in case you need help with anything. It's quite helpful: click here.

Yeah, you can import an image from your computer and add it on your sig if you wish. To do that, click the little photo icon with a disk in front of it (above this writing box), select the picture from your PC, hit "Send", then copy the 3rd link (direct one), and add it on your signature like this:

Code:
[img]Paste here the link you just copied[/img]

For example, this code..

Code:
[img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/57/08/40/online11.png[/img]

Will show up as..

How to Make a Signature for FBF Online11

Then you can align that image as you want (center, left, right, justified), add text, add scrolling effects, etc. You can also add videos and Flash (.swf) files. Some examples,

Scrolling Text
Code:
[scroll]Scrolling Text[/scroll]

How to Make a Signature for FBF Online11
Code:
[scroll][img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/57/08/40/online11.png[/img][/scroll]

Orange bold centered text

Code:
[color=orange][center][b]Orange bold centered text[/b][/center][/color]

Click me to see the hidden content!:
Code:
[spoiler=Click me to see the hidden content!]Hidden content[/spoiler]

And obviously you can play with those codes until you get something you like Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzy67 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:00 am

You are just so helpful, and look! I am writing this in red (removed as it is a staff colour!!)using the BBC code! Yay me! I am so tired and sleepy now-it's been such a long Xmas day, ya know? I shall make an attempt to get "fancy" tomorrow! Glasses

Sorry but you have used a Staff colour ...so removed !!!!!
suzy67
suzy67
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down